To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of LIFE.
Anyone know who said this quote? Besides being in secret life of Walter Mitty.
Either way it’s a motto worth living by.
(at mytvan iceland)
I am sitting in the train on my way to Amsterdam.
Leaving Vorwerk and my beloved Thermomix team.
I had a really great time there. Will miss the marketing team, the online international Vorwerk, the Thermomix moderation team and even the customer an heavy user of Thermomix on my platforms…
And now I will start a completely new project and business field.
But if I learned one important thing in life, than it’s about coming and creating new things and letting go.
Last time traveling with the old and famous Wuppertaler Schwebebahn.
I am off to Wuppertal and Amsterdam, for a business trip.
It’s so beautiful this morning, after a few rainy days.
Valentine’s day – the day for sharing and expressing our love.
But it is it just for couples? LOVE is not just in a love relationship. LOVE is in every relationship.
Sharing your love and showing others, what they mean to you. Doing something good to people, your earth, your environment.
So you don’t need to stay in a relationship. And its not about GIVING each other EXPENSIVE PRESENTS und show their love.
We should BE PRESENT. Sharing our love to those who need it.
Maybe some family members, friends, colleagues, people in need, animals in need or nature in need.
Here are 10 quick ideas to express, give and share you your love:
1. Make a donation for a cause or aid organization
2. Bake a cake or cookies for someone you love
3. Visit a shelter and walk a dog
4. Buy flowers and send it to someone who is alone
5. Buy a box of chocolates and give them out at work or a class
6. Write cards of appreciation to those who’ve helped you
7. Visit a senior center and talk to the people. Listen to them. Just be there for them.
8. Keep some sweets or snacks with you to give to the homeless by the road
9. Tell a stranger you like their shoes (or hair, or coat, or …)
10. Smile at babies. 😀