- Look back on what you all created in the past year and with whom you shared you life.
- Thank all the people who helped you, who where there, when you needed them or just spend time with you.
- Forgive yourself for all the actions, which your are not proud of and which you might like to change, if you could. For any reason that happened and you will learn from it.
- Thank yourself for all the good actions you did in the past last year – go through it. What was it, that made you happy? How did you feel afterwards?
- And at least thank mother nature to have this big opportunity to be here and have the chance to explore this life right now on this beautiful planet.
I know its Christmas and everybody is very busy. Precisely because you should take your time and make a small gift for yourself by starting with a beautiful mantra or affirmation into this chrismas week. Say this very special mantra, which is like balm for the soul, minimum once a day to yourself:
In this moment I treat myself with love and kindness.
Kiss and love from Mexico!