LIFE IS LIKE A BEACH
Everyday it’s different.
Every moment special.
You have just to be aware
and open you senses:
smell the sea, feel the sun,
taste the salt
…and life becomes an adventure.
Working on the beach
Beach Office Time! Being a beacher means more than just holidays and relaxation. Sometimes you also have to work.
But nowadays there are more options than ever to work from wherever you want. So why not work where it’s simply the nicest: on the beach. Of course you have to bear a couple of things in mind.
1. Discipline to work in a place where others are having their holidays.
2. A good internet connection – you shouldn’t rely on having a good WLAN connection anywhere close. In many areas the internet connection is either bad or non-existent. So it’s best to inform yourself beforehand, or to get a SIM card for your smartphone or tablet when you arrive. These are really cheap and you can get them everywhere.
3. Suitable technical equipment, like a laptop, tablet or smartphone.
4. Helpful software, which are indispensable for freelancers and the nomadic life – like Skype, Dropbox, Evernote and many other helpful project management and collaboration apps.
5. And finally, you need a pleasant and quiet place where you work without being disturbed – like under an umbrella, tent or in a nice beach cafe.
Mantra of the week
Life as a beacher
Here we go!
Today our life as a beacher starts on this beautiful island Milos in Greece.
We are going to spend up to 20 days here, if we get enough support from you, guys.
So follow http://www.enter-nature.com and support us with your likes and comments.
This beachers life campaign Continue reading “Life as a beacher”