- Look back on what you all created in the past year and with whom you shared you life.
- Thank all the people who helped you, who where there, when you needed them or just spend time with you.
- Forgive yourself for all the actions, which your are not proud of and which you might like to change, if you could. For any reason that happened and you will learn from it.
- Thank yourself for all the good actions you did in the past last year – go through it. What was it, that made you happy? How did you feel afterwards?
- And at least thank mother nature to have this big opportunity to be here and have the chance to explore this life right now on this beautiful planet.
“All of economics is meant to be about people’s behavior. So, what is behavioral economics, and how does it differ from the rest of economics?
Economics traditionally conceptualizes a world populated by calculating, unemotional maximizers that have been dubbed Homo economicus. The standard economic framework ignores or rules out virtually all the behavior studied by cognitive and social psychologists. This “unbehavioral” economic agent was once defended on numerous grounds: some claimed that the model was “right”; most others simply argued that the standard model was easier to formalize and practically more relevant. Behavioral economics blossomed from the realization that neither point of view was correct.
The standard economic model of human behavior includes three unrealistic traits—unbounded rationality, unbounded willpower, and unbounded selfishness—all of which behavioral economics modifies.” (Herbert Simon)
One of my friends, Jan Dominik Gungel (get.behavecon.com) published a book about this topic and I helped him to promote it. Today we have a free campaign (JUST TODAY) and you get the book for free on amazon.com.
Here you find some information, what you can change with changing your behavioral habits – especially in terms of finance and saving money:
- Do you deserve more from your life? More quality? More riches? More time?
- Would you like to have more money but can’t make more in your job? Also, you don’t want to work more?
- Do you see your friends bragging about all the things they have, and you feel like you are the Jone$es’ neighbor?
- Would you like to understand how you are being influenced and tricked into financial decisions?
- Do you already know how to keep track of your checkbook—and you are saving money, you are working hard, but still you just don’t seem to get rich?
- Do you have the feeling that there must be some deeper rules to your financial life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, download now the free version.
When we think about our life. Our inner desires, wishes and values and what we want to achieve finally – it always come back to happiness.
We may all have different plans and desires.
We want to buy a house for the time of retirement, travel or visit some specific places, aspire to a position or live a certain lifestyle.
But what is behind these dreams? What motivates us to aim it?
In the end, it’s mostly the ambition to be happy.
- To buy a house is the intention to live a more peaceful life and don’t worry about money in times of retirement. Security may makes us relaxed. Relaxation is a good initial position for happiness.
- To see new places, cultures and meet new people. Traveling is broaden up our mind. We learn more about life. The world becomes smaller and yourself richer. Or probably you just want to relax on the beach. But coming out of your small world and visit either inspiring new sides of life or the most beautiful places in the world, makes us happy.
- If your intention is to live another lifestyle, you may not be happy yet with your current one. To much stress, pressure or a daily routined “hamster wheel lifestyle“. So your will is probably to change it into more relaxation, more quality, love and spending more time with your beloved ones.
It doesn’t matter which desires and intentions you have in life, in the end we all seeking for more happiness.
My wish was always to stay at the sunny side. I love the beach and sun and love to travel. So I made this to my lifestyle.
But even for me, I needed to prepare it for 1-2 years actively.
So thats why I want to share here with you how to start.
The four steps you have to work on. To change something and start your life, where you can be more happy.
1. Change your values (In my case: live with less luxury, enjoy the small moments, learn to love everybody and everything, feel home everywhere)
2. Change my habits (in my case: limit your belongings, learn and study every day for it)
3. Follow masters. Search for some „idols“, people, who already live that life, what you want to live. Follow them. Study them. What did they do for it? How could they became this characteristic? What are their values, habits, daily routines?
4. Stop dreaming and act. Now its time to make a plan and change it. If you start now continuously, you can achieve it quite soon.
Of course you have to be patience. But if I can do it, everyone can do it! 🙂
If you need help with it, contact me. Would love to provide you with infos and ideas or just sharing thoughts.
Finally here a video of my time with Terra nation as a beacher in Milos. Its our HAPPY beach version of Pharrel Williams.
Become happy. Feel happy. Be happy.