Learn from others and save your time. Get ready in just 30 days.
When I first heard about the expression “digital nomad” ten years ago, I was still working in an agency in Germany. I worked lots of hours in the office, banned to my desk, spending over and over in loooong meetings in concrete walls.
And sometimes I just looked outside the window, the birds where singing, people laughing… and I thought: What the hell am I doing here? Did you have had the same thoughts? Wondering if there is even for you a chance to get out of this 9-5 jobs, selling your soul and energy to someone else business just to receive the money to keep your life smooth and running?
If you need a holiday to recover from your daily life, you have to change something. Start to make your daily life a holiday.
A lot of people ask me how to start? If you start googling digital nomad lifestyle and how to start, you get a lot of information. But what is right for you? It can get very overwhelming and time-consuming.
I would be so grateful if there would have been someone, who took me by the hand and help me to setup. I would be probably faster at the point, where I am today. Just by simply learning from successful digital nomads, who are already there.
Kristin Wilson is a digital nomad for more than 15 years and offers a wonderful 30 days Digital Nomad Challange. Starting on 15.May. So join now to reserve your seat and get started to become a nomad.
30 Custom Challenges Delivered Daily
- Week 1: Mindset & Opportunities
- Week 2: Remote Jobs
- Week 3: Freelancing & Online Businesses
- Week 4: Travel & Community
✓ 30 Custom Video Messages From Veteran Digital Nomad Writer, Speaker, and Coach Kristin Wilson
✓ Printable 1-Month Calendar With custom daily illustrations to track progress
✓ Group Slack Channel For Accountability and Community
✓ End of Challenge Wrap-Up Live Webinar With Kristin from Traveling with Kristin
WHAT MEANS FREEDOM TO YOU?
✨DEFINITION OF FREEDOM✨
Before I started to become a nomad, more than 6 years ago, I was working in agencies and marketing departments as a marketing manager. All my “work life”, I was working as a freelancer and never been really employed. Because I have been always quite autonomous and loved the idea to be independent and schedule my day to my work-life balance.
But to be honest? I was not free… …not in time. I had a full scheduled day and could sometimes not even manage my private life anymore. I had simply never time. ✨ …not in location. I felt often slaved to my office desk or spent time in meeting rooms all day without any fresh air and daylight, surrounded by cold concrete walls.
✨ …not from my soul. And this is the most important one: Even though I loved my job at this time and the variety of different projects and the connection to people, I started to feel tired and empty after a while. Because there was something missing. The purpose of my soul, the reason to be here on this planet, the connection to the higher source and my life force.
✨ It took me a while to understand this and until I eventually took action and changed something. I learned and studied A LOT in self-development, yoga, meditation, and spirituality, how to become happier, how to change my life, more fulfilling life balance and so on…
✨I started to TRAVEL MORE and WORK LESS. ✨ One day I humbled over the expression “digital nomad” and new this life will make me more independent, time and location wise. It would allow me to travel wherever I want, meet new cultures, places and make new friends, while I was working from my, laptop from everywhere.
✨ So I DID! I packed my bag rented out my flat for minimum one year and when on a long journey. I had an amazing time and everything I did was perfect. Sometimes it felt like a dream, too good to be true.
✨ BUT also this lifestyle has its good and bad sites. I still had to work for clients, for other peoples products, businesses and started to feel some resistance. And there it was again: The feeling of emptiness…
✨ Emptiness even in paradise? Yes! Because it was not the purpose of my soul. My soul was calling for more… …more true connection, …more personal fulfillment, …more things that I really love …more creativity and creation …more abundance.
✨ Once I started to create things for my own, I felt more alive and in flow with my heart, soul, and life. My inner and outer life seemed to be aligned.
✨ But just my latest new project really boosted my full potential in so many ways. Because now I am able to do what I want… …to welcome and live more abundance on all levels …more wealth …more choices how I want to structure my day …more own decisions, with who I am want to work with and how. …more passive income …more soul food and fulfillment
✨ All of that means more FREEDOM for me. Because I am free to decide and can make conscious actions that lead to a result that I want to happen.
✨ What means freedom for you? 🙂
✨ And if you want to know more about my freedom project, post FREEDOM in the comments below. I am happy to share more information about what’s working for me.
How to work online and travel the world
Last summer in 2018, I’ve created together with ARTE a German documentary about the nomad lifestyle in Bali.
I speak about how to become a digital nomad, the challenges and the advantages of this lifestyle, how I usually work on the road and how to earn money. I tell about, where to register as a permanent traveller, how and where to have your insurances and where to invest in your future as a digital nomad – and many more.
A few months later the international channel DW published this documentary in English.
If you want to live this lifestyle, too or at least looking for a way to earn passive income to be financially free, drop me an email with the code “FREEME” and I will send you further information.
How to increase your intuition?
10 tools to increase your intuition
Intuition is something that every one of us carries deep inside with us. There might be people who are talented in using his or her intuition, but in fact, intuition is what you can train and learn to use as a high-value skill. If we want to achieve something in life that makes us happy, we need the right vision.
To get a clear vision, we need to look in our hearts. Intuition is useful for decision-making, problem-solving, creativity increasing, receive messages as warnings, foretelling future events, spiritual guidance and to stay focused on your real goals.
With the following tools you can increase your intuition in just a few weeks:
- Meditate regularly. Try to meditate daily for at least 10-15 minutes. A clear and empty mind, helps you to get to the point, who you really are and what you really want.
- Practice silence. Listen and observe more. Talk and think less.
- Be present. Try always to be in the moment. Be aware of your situations, actions, and feelings.
- Dream interpretation. In dreams, we process a lot of unconscious thoughts and actions. To learn about your dreams and their meanings, can help to increase our intuition.
- Checking with your feelings. Learn more about your self and train your consciousness of your unconsciousness. Check minimum twice a day how do you feel right now. Inside of you, on your close or around yours. Write it down brackets or bullet points.
- Consume less TV, radio, entertainment internet content or music
- Have a regular morning and night ritual. Try to keep some rituals right after you wake up and right before bedtime. That keeps your thoughts and actions clear and open for bigger inspirations.
- Be playful, silly and creative. Whenever you need it, dance, laugh, smile, make a joke, doodle or do any other things that break your serious rational mind.
- Create a unity between your voice and what you’re talking, your thoughts and what your thinking and your actions, what you finally do with it.
- Practice and exercise yoga, dancing and stretching to balance your body, mind, and soul.
“The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that donors the servant and has forgotten the gift.” (Albert Einstein)
How to become a nomad?
I’ve been in Barcelona in July and met Sean from Nomadlifestyle.com.
He interviewed me for his blog about my nomad lifestyle.
We had a warm and inspiring conversation and I gave also lots of tips and tricks, how you can live a similar lifestyle and become a nomad.
We were talking about how to become a nomad, how to balance your life and many deep going insights about a nomadic life and general lifestyle tips and ideas.
Check out video on nomadlifestyle.com or here:
#barcelona #spain#shareyourlove #nomadlifestyle#nomadiclife #interview #ready#coworking #followyourpassion#digitalnomads #workfromeverywhere
How to become a nomad and live a independend lifestyle
I get often the questions, how to become a nomad? How can you afford that lifestyle? How can you earn money? With what kind of job can you live a nomad lifestyle? Where to find those jobs?
So I thought, it could be helpful to have a list with different info all around nomad lifestyle, tips, locations, jobs and so on.
- WebWorldTravel – all about work and travel.
- Nomadic Notes – travel guides, links, and many tips.
- Great Nomad – nomad stories, tips, and reviews.
- Evernote – notes, writing, creating lists, share it on your other devices
- Wunderlist – Tasklist, easy and simple, but well connected to all your devices and you can share and delegate tasks.
- DNX – Digital nomad conference
- Nomadcruise – Cruise with more than 100 other Digital Nomads
- Facebook groups:
- Digital Nomads Around the World
- Home Swaps Digital Nomads
- Web-Work-Travel. Travel Guide & Community for Digital Nomads
- Airbnb – Rent a room or apartment
- Booking.com – Hotels, Hostels, Guesthouses, and apartments.
- Couchsurfing – stay for free with locals
- Trusted Housesitters – house and pet sitting for free
- Workaway – volunteer for free accommodation
- Nomad House – rent a room in a nomad house
- Upwork – Freelancer Jobs
- Freelancer.com – Freelancer Jobs
- Writer Access – for Writing Jobs
- Guru – Freelancer Platform
- iWriter – Writing Jobs
- Fiverr – Freelancer Tasks
- Nomadlist – find like-minded people, calculate the living costs of any city and many more.
- Date a nomad – find a nomad to date in your current area.
- Map of Ditital Nomads Worldwide – mark where you are right now and meet nomads close to you.
I try to update this list regularly and continue adding more links to it.
“Willpower” or the psychological science of self-control
Continue reading ““Willpower” or the psychological science of self-control”
Do what you like, not what you know
On the airplane from Madrid to Panama I read an insteresting section from the author Austin Kleon in his book “Steal like an Artist”.
- Start first with copying your heroes and idols. Not just one. Mix it up. What do they do, how do they do it? Learn and try it again and again.
- After a while you will develope your own style. Don’t worry yet, just to be a copy. It will come from alone, if you practice onward and mix it up with more then one of your idols.
- What you really want to do, is what you really love. To remember and to keep it in your mind, follow this manifesto and try to read it for the next 4 weeks every single day:
Draw the art you want to see,Start a business you want to run,Play the music you want to hear,Write the books you want to read,Build the products you want to use:Do the work you want to see done.
Did you hear about “Behavioral economics”? Freebies just today!
“All of economics is meant to be about people’s behavior. So, what is behavioral economics, and how does it differ from the rest of economics?
Economics traditionally conceptualizes a world populated by calculating, unemotional maximizers that have been dubbed Homo economicus. The standard economic framework ignores or rules out virtually all the behavior studied by cognitive and social psychologists. This “unbehavioral” economic agent was once defended on numerous grounds: some claimed that the model was “right”; most others simply argued that the standard model was easier to formalize and practically more relevant. Behavioral economics blossomed from the realization that neither point of view was correct.
The standard economic model of human behavior includes three unrealistic traits—unbounded rationality, unbounded willpower, and unbounded selfishness—all of which behavioral economics modifies.” (Herbert Simon)
One of my friends, Jan Dominik Gungel (get.behavecon.com) published a book about this topic and I helped him to promote it. Today we have a free campaign (JUST TODAY) and you get the book for free on amazon.com.
Here you find some information, what you can change with changing your behavioral habits – especially in terms of finance and saving money:
- Do you deserve more from your life? More quality? More riches? More time?
- Would you like to have more money but can’t make more in your job? Also, you don’t want to work more?
- Do you see your friends bragging about all the things they have, and you feel like you are the Jone$es’ neighbor?
- Would you like to understand how you are being influenced and tricked into financial decisions?
- Do you already know how to keep track of your checkbook—and you are saving money, you are working hard, but still you just don’t seem to get rich?
- Do you have the feeling that there must be some deeper rules to your financial life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, download now the free version.
You Had A Dream?
You Had A Dream?
Believe In Yourself And Don’t Give Up With Your Own Business
You have your own business or think to start one?
But at the moment just stuck or don’t know how to continue?
I have a motivating video of my professional marketing friend: Kath Luty
If this is how you currently feel about your business, it’s time to make a change. Find the right kind of guidance that will suit your needs, your means and your authentic self.
If you feel frustiated or not motivated, watch this video:
Already have a WordPress.com account? Log in now.