10 tools to increase your intuition
Intuition is something that every one of us carries deep inside with us. There might be people who are talented in using his or her intuition, but in fact, intuition is what you can train and learn to use as a high-value skill. If we want to achieve something in life that makes us happy, we need the right vision.
To get a clear vision, we need to look in our hearts. Intuition is useful for decision-making, problem-solving, creativity increasing, receive messages as warnings, foretelling future events, spiritual guidance and to stay focused on your real goals.
With the following tools you can increase your intuition in just a few weeks:
- Meditate regularly. Try to meditate daily for at least 10-15 minutes. A clear and empty mind, helps you to get to the point, who you really are and what you really want.
- Practice silence. Listen and observe more. Talk and think less.
- Be present. Try always to be in the moment. Be aware of your situations, actions, and feelings.
- Dream interpretation. In dreams, we process a lot of unconscious thoughts and actions. To learn about your dreams and their meanings, can help to increase our intuition.
- Checking with your feelings. Learn more about your self and train your consciousness of your unconsciousness. Check minimum twice a day how do you feel right now. Inside of you, on your close or around yours. Write it down brackets or bullet points.
- Consume less TV, radio, entertainment internet content or music
- Have a regular morning and night ritual. Try to keep some rituals right after you wake up and right before bedtime. That keeps your thoughts and actions clear and open for bigger inspirations.
- Be playful, silly and creative. Whenever you need it, dance, laugh, smile, make a joke, doodle or do any other things that break your serious rational mind.
- Create a unity between your voice and what you’re talking, your thoughts and what your thinking and your actions, what you finally do with it.
- Practice and exercise yoga, dancing and stretching to balance your body, mind, and soul.
“The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that donors the servant and has forgotten the gift.” (Albert Einstein)