Life is short.
We often run the rat race at times and don’t see that we lost our way.
And in the end before you die you’re laying in bed and looking back on your lifetime.
At this time, you would never say to yourself
“Oh if only I had spent more time with working!”
You will think:
“Oh if only I had spend more time with my beloved ones, with laughing and loving, visiting more places, trieing more things you always wanted to.”
Here are some things you should do and change now, before you die:
1. Stop trying to control your outcome.
2. Stop worrying about debt.
3. Look in the mirror and love yourself unconditionally.
4. Forgive your ex-lovers.
5. Leave the job you hate.
6. Find your purpose and live it full heartedly.
7. Adopt a furry friend.
8. Eat more consciously.
9. Trust that everything is in right order.
10. Travel to the place you keep thinking about.
11. Try something that scares you daily.
12. Be open to change.
13. Let go of your past.
14. Stop trying to change people.
15. Stop looking for answer outside of yourself.
16. Stop thinking you did something wrong.
17. Be your weird, crazy, beautiful self.
18. Follow your heart.
19. Risk everything for love.
20. Reject rejection.
21. See the world as a beautiful, safe, and loving place.
22. See everyone as equals.
23. Give up all attachments to stuff.
24. Recognize the journey is the reward.
25. Stay hopeful and optimistic in difficult situations.
26. Welcome all life lessons.
27. See the opportunities in every challenge rather than give up.
28. Live your values.
29. Inspire others by your own bigness.
30. Play with the world.