Recipe: Healthy asparagus salad
Asparagus time. Summer time.
Time to test this easy to prepare, but very delicious salad.
– 500gr green asparagus
– 1 tsp walnut oil
– 1 tsp olive oil
– hand full parsley
– hand full chives
– 1 tsp organic agaves syrup
– 2 clove garlic
– 2 onion
– a few green salad leaves
– 3-4 small tomatoes
– cut and fry onions, garlic in a pan with a good glug of walnut and olive oil
– cut asparagus in little thumb long pieces and put them in the pan as well
– add salt, pepper, chopped parsley and chives, agaves syrup and fry until the a asparagus is cooked through
– put some salad leaves on a plate,
– cut the tomatoes into slices and decorate them around the plate.
– Put the fried asparagus into the middle -voila! 🙂
You can add some balsamic cream on top for special fast an Optik